Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I had a supplier ship a consignment through New Penn. They charged me extra for liftgate delivery and inside delivery.

The consignment came in yesterday and they did not have a liftgate facilities on that truck. The consignment is 175 lbs, the driver asks me to help him in unloading, I said I have medical condition which does not allow me to do so. He was rude and used slang language and took the consignment back. The next day had a conversation with them at 9 am and the lady said the truck will be there positively by 10 am.

Since 10 am I am being promised several times that the truck will be here in 5 or 10 mts. It's already past 11 am and they feel offended when you call them.

Worst transport company that I have dealt with. I would not recommend them to any body.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with New Penn. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about New Penn.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transportation and Logistics category for more informed decision or compare New Penn to other companies on our site.

Comments

Most unreliable trucking company I have ever dealt with. Sat here for 2 days waiting for a delivery and it was one excuse after another. Do yourself a favor and use another company, they suck!!!